Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kate Gosselin special


So the hour-long special Kate, Her Story aired on TLC last night. I didn't watch it, and I hope most of you didn't either since it's just another crack at the Gosselins becoming total attention whores, and the more we buy into their sh*t, the more they'll be in our faces. (Says the guy who's writing about them right now)

Kate talked about a lot of things, including how she treated Jon like trash. And normally I'd give her credit for it, but she's clearly just throwing on tears for ratings and for people to feel bad for her, and Jon sucks too, so I really don't care about either of them. I just feel REALLY bad for the kids.

Minus 10 for this whole sh*tshow, and I'm hoping it goes away SOON. Check out the special below, because even though I hate both of them, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment