Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hulk Hogan almost killed Hulkamania


Ya know, part of me actually feels bad for Hulk Hogan. It's like ever since he's retired from wrestling, he needs some sort of void to fill the emptyness that'll also let him still be in the limelight...which is why he's turned into a reality TV whore. On top of that, he's releasing a "behind the scenes" type book of his life, where he dishes that he almost killed himself one night. Apparently, he downed some Xanax and rum, grabbed a gun and had his finger on the trigger when he got a call from his American Gladiators co-host Laila Ali, who thought he looked depressed at the tapings earlier in the day.

Minus 3 to Hulkster for even putting this in a book. I mean, not only does it make you look like a weak, pathetic person (sorry if that's harsh, but I have my reasons), but I also slightly don't believe it. You're telling me that while you had your finger on the trigger and were trying to work up the courage to pull it, you got a phone call that made you not do it? How movie-like, Hulk. You're killing your legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment