Monday, October 26, 2009

Brad Pitt motorcycle crash


Settle down you hosebags if you're all worked up...Brad Pitt is fine. He didn't get into a serious motorcycle crash, more like a bar-bender. He was riding over the weekend on his days old bike when he tried maneuvering between a parked car and another car that was stopped at a red light, when his handlebars caught the sideview mirror of the parked car and he took a tumble.

Plus 2 points to Brad for showing that celebs make mistakes just like us regular folk, and also because I f*cking HATE when people on motorcycles think it's cool to weave in and out of traffic just because they're smaller/skinnier than someone in a car. Can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to open my door so they eat pavement.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand why people "hate" motorcycles through traffic. Open the door to eat pavement? Explain why? Because.....? Would you rather have him(her) sitting in traffic with you? I bet most truck drivers Fkg hate cars that weave in and out of traffic, cut them off, etc, just because there smaller than a truck. Narrow minded baffoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You just called me a buffoon? Hahahaha that's AWESOME!!

    I obviously wouldn't seriously open a door in front of a motorcyclist weaving through traffic...I'm not a murderer. I worded it wrong...I meant when a bunch of cars/trucks are stopped at a red light or stop sign or whatever, and a motorcyclist will go in between lanes just to get to the front of the line. I've even seen it in bumper-to-bumper traffic on the highway.

    Now tell me THAT doesn't annoy the piss outta you. If it doesn't, you should get that batch of chlamydia in your brain checked.

    ReplyDelete