Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Abby Rike: Biggest Loser's biggest heart


The Biggest Loser premiered last night, and I already have a favorite -- Abby Rike. Abby is starting off the show weighing I think 273ish, but that's not the reason I'm pulling for her. Abby was married to who she says is a great guy, they had 2 kids together. Abby's husband and her 2 daughters (one toddler, one newborn) all died in a car crash...which has obviously had a HUGE impact on her health and weight because of the stress and depression. But she's on The Biggest Loser right now ready to change her life and work through everything, and I seriously think this woman will have EVERY viewer behind her.

Abby's strength to keep going through one of the most heartbreaking situations I've ever heard of, plus try to change her life, gets a plus 400. Get it done, Abba-dabba!

No comments:

Post a Comment