Thursday, September 10, 2009

Paula Abdul on Ellen as new Idol judge


Plus 9 points to Paula Abdul for swallowing her suffering pride and praising Ellen Degeneres as the new judge #4 of American Idol. Paula said in an ambien-enduced tweet yesterday:
“I think Ellen will b a gr8 judge on Idol. She is wildly funny, talented and I wish her the best of luck!”


However minus 2 points for forgetting to fill her meds today.

That's a net total of plus 7 points for Paula for those keeping track (and of coarse you are).

Randy Jackson also weighed in on Ellen as the new judge:
“There’s so much music industry insider talk with me and Simon and Kara that I didn’t think we needed any more of that. Ellen hit it right on the head — I think she could be the voice of the people. It’s like somebody in the home audience watching and going, ‘What would I say [about this contestant]?’ Ellen’s going to be saying it for them.”


Minus a point for Randy Jackson not using the word "dawg" once in that quotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment