Friday, September 11, 2009

Sex and the City? More like Sux in the City.


I give them all individual grades, which you can clearly see unless you're blind, in which case you probably aren't even on this blog because we don't offer it in braille...but the ladies of Sex in the City collectively get a minus 24 points for the outfits they're rocking in a scene for the movie. Sure, I get that it's part of the script and not under their control, but that doesn't mean they can't still look like total sh*t. Here's the breakdown (and thanks to my girl Amy Grindhouse for the pics):

Sarah Jessica Parker - She gets a minus 4 because while she doesn't look TOO bad, she still has a face that I'd love to smear with baby poop.

Cynthia Nixon - I get that she's a lesbian, but she just looks like a straight up man-dyke here. So, she gets a minus 7. (BTW, any idea what the hell a man-dyke is?)

Kristin Davis - Now, this could be because I'd love to play WWE naked with her, but she only gets a minus 1, because aside from the horrible green she has on, she really doesn't look all that bad.

Kim Cattrall - I don't really need to explain this, but Kim gets a minus 12 points for her 80's outfit because...well...I didn't think it was possible to look uglier than a cross between a llama, a sloth, and Michael Jackson's nose (no offense, MJ).

No comments:

Post a Comment