Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jillian & Ed -- Where are they now???


Jillian and Ed got engaged on the season finale of The Bachelorette... and they're still together!!! That's the good news. Bad news: Jillian already gave Ed's place a makeover a week before she moves in!
When I first saw it, there was a lot of brick and dark brown leather and wood. There were socks and underwear lying around the place.

Minus 2 points for being psycho needy girl. I understand that she's moving in and all, but baby steps. Don't just take his life over in a snap, do it gradually. Ed says:
I liked it. There are things I like but would never go out of my way to shop for like pillows. I just don’t do that. But I like it a lot.

I know he's trying to sound like a dude but his man-card is currently suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment