Monday, September 14, 2009

Jessica Simpson's dog attacked by coyote.


Minus 29 points to the coyote that kidnapped Jessica Simpson's Malti-Poo "Daisy" today. Damn. Anybody with a pet they love has to hate this story and the thought of what happened. Jessica tweeted this earlier today:
My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help!

How sad. I hope the dog is OK. Although how could it be? This picture is the flyer Jessica posted on Twitter as well.

I have a serious fear of coyotes and raccoons and possums and skunks and rats and sloths and anything with fur, teeth, and a pulse so this story makes me want to stay house-ridden until all is extinct besides me and toothless animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment