Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Here's a math problem for you


I'm gonna sing to you right now to the tune of 2GETHER Calculus. Ready? Ok cool: "I know my heptagons...it says Kate Plus 8 minus Jon." Oh yeah, that's right -- Jon Gosselin has gotten the axe from his reality show on TLC with soon-to-be-ex wife Kate and their 8 little spawn. TLC gets a minus 10 for ditching Jon, who obviously needs this job to help take care of his kids. The universe gets a minus 10 for making Kate stay on my TV, not that I ever watch their idiotarded show anyway. And Jon himself gets a minus 20 for trying to crawl back to TLC and make them take their firing back. He did it by apologizing for his behavior lately (meaning being so public with women when his divorce with Kate isn't even finalized yet.)

Grow some balls, man. Kate is a mix between Satan and Lorena Bobbitt (google her) -- I'd bail the hell out too! Minus 40 points for this entire mess and lack of testicular fortitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment